Fireworks to release 7" on Run For Cover this May

Nabbed this from www.pastepunk.com:

"So as some may know we [FIREWORKS] are releasing a 7" on Run For Cover Records called, "Adventure, Nostalgia, and Robbery" and it should be out in May sometime. The 7" will include one new song, two re-recorded songs from our demo, and a cover song. If you go to www.runforcoverrecords.com you can hear the new song entitled, "Show Me Your Vanishing Act One More Time."

In other news, I wish people would learn the correct way to use "entitled." Sigh.

Guest genericinsight
i never knew this band was that big.

are they? I didn't think so either.

last year when I saw them with SYG nobody knew who they were.

side note: they covered 2,000 Light Years Away and only myself and a couple random people (including other band members on the tour) were singing. Nobody cared. I'm sure if they covered American Idiot those kids would go apeshit ::)

also I found it sad that SYG covered the Movielife and not many care either, considering we were in New York. People hardly even went off to the Saves the Day cover. I thought that would make kids go apeshit as well... guess not.

Guest genericinsight
how do kids not know the movielife.

shit's wrong these days.

I just thought it was weird considering the Movielife were fucking huge here, which made sense. Even Fireworks' cover of 2,000 Light Years Away I let slide cause it's older Green Day and a lot of people seem to overlook that these days.

not knowing the STD cover was beyond me though.