video: Vinyl Collective arrivals V1 (Mike Hale,Men

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

We borrowed an idea from the cool cats at Hydrahead where they shoot video of new vinyl arrivals. We were bored at the end of the day on a Friday and we decided to do the same with a few new records we had just received, Make Hale's "Live Like Mine", Menzingers "Hold On, Dodge" 7", and Murder by Death's repress of "In Bocca Al Lupo". Hopefully our future videos will get better, but at least you can see these new releases and hear us talk a little shop. Plus, you can hear in the background a new Look Mexico demo which sounds amazing.

Lastly, if you can correctly identify the beer I am drinking in this video, you have a chance to win all 4 records (2 Mike Hale LPs, 1 Menzingers 7", and 1 Murder by Death LP (not the double 10"). The first person to correctly guess the beer I am drinking will win all 4 records. Good luck.

Hope you like the video.

Guest Admin
Mama's Little Yella beer?

looks like we have a winner. thestigmachine, can you please email seabron at suburban home records dot com your name and address and in the title mention you won our mama's little yella pils contest.

thanks everyone for checking out the video. hopefully future editions are better.

Mama's Little Yella beer?

looks like we have a winner. thestigmachine, can you please email seabron at suburban home records dot com your name and address and in the title mention you won our mama's little yella pils contest.

thanks everyone for checking out the video. hopefully future editions are better.

(Edit: drunken post, please ignore. I will submit my name and adress in the morning. Woohooo, I won!!)

Guest Admin
what music is playing in the background? I got into portugal the man because of a video you posted with them playing in the background. They got me into kay kay. I bought portugal's and kay kay's main discographies on vinyl. I see what you're doing here...

this is a demo from Look Mexico. Seeing that you are a fan of Portugal and Kay Kay, I highly recommend you check out Look Mexico. The demos are killer.