June Avatars: Nickelodeon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh shit!

i was just about to say that someone should get the crag as their avatar! hahaha

i wish i could find someone selling their piece of the crag on ebay or something.

i would totally be all over that also... it would be a fight to the death.....

anyone remember erieee indiana.. i loved that show

i wish i could find someone selling their piece of the crag on ebay or something.

There was a facebook group a while ago trying to find someone that had a piece. That show lasted for like 4 years and someone always one a piece so there HAS to be someone out there with one in their closet or something.

Ren and Stimpy is my fave TV show of all time hands down. So I have to have something related to it.

Hence Gritty Kitty. The litter Stimpy loves. I'm gonna do an avatar change later when I'm not posting from my blackberry

There are so many sundry characters/products from R&S someone could use. There's Log, Powdered Toast Man, Sven Hoek, etc...

Ren and Stimpy is my fave TV show of all time hands down. So I have to have something related to it.

Hence Gritty Kitty. The litter Stimpy loves. I'm gonna do an avatar change later when I'm not posting from my blackberry

There are so many sundry characters/products from R&S someone could use. There's Log, Powdered Toast Man, Sven Hoek, etc...

Definitely. I know that show inside and out. And now I am going to whip out my box set when I get home.