Stream/Share THE RIOT BEFORE "Fists Buried In Pock

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Stream the album here:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/06/05/streamshare-the-riot-before-fists-buried-in-pockets/

THE RIOT BEFORE "Fists Buried In Pockets"

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/vcsay10trb

The Riot Before were a band that I have been hearing about lots and it wasn't til today that I actually heard them. The band call Richmond, Virginia home and for those of you who don't know, there are so many great bands based from that part of the world. Strike Anywhere, Inquisition, Avail, Tim Barry, Josh Small, Ann Berretta to name a few all come from the same scene. The Riot Before has a lot in common with a number of the bands that I just mentioned and it is fitting that they their record is distributed by No Idea as the band has a lot in common with No Idea's roster. Adam, the head honcho at Say 10 who put out this album told me he fits them somewhere in between Against Me and Gaslight Anthem which I won't completely argue with. And for some reason, this pressing of "Fists Buried In Pockets" reminds me a lot of the first pressing of "Sink or Swim". I have a feeling that this first pressing will be gone and there are going to be a lot of people paying top dollar down the road on Ebay. That said, make sure you pick up a copy now before you miss out, the album is only $9.99. This is a great record, pressed out of an edition of 500 copies. I'm sure you are like I once was having heard the band's name before but never having listened to them before. Now is your chance and if you like what you hear, you can paste the embed the player into any site that allows you to post html code.

Get the record now while you still have the chance to get it.