hey gore fans who here has seen guinea pig?

Flower of Flesh and Blood isn't the best though its up there. Check out mermaid first. Then go through the rest. Mermaid is haunting, but its also one of the few films to almost make me puke. The b-side of the mermaid dvd is fucking awesome though. That movie is about a guy who can't die. Its splatterific.

Flower of Flesh and Blood isn't the best though its up there. Check out mermaid first. Then go through the rest. Mermaid is haunting, but its also one of the few films to almost make me puke. The b-side of the mermaid dvd is fucking awesome though. That movie is about a guy who can't die. Its splatterific.

Yea the Mermaid one is better then Flower only since I was watching it to look at the effects

i saw these a couple of years ago when i thought i was really into gore...

it turns out that im just really into slapstick gore (dead alive, evil dead, and so on) as this disturbed the fuck out of me.

didn't charlie sheen like shit his pants publicly about these films? i think he thought they were real or something..

it turns out that im just really into slapstick gore (dead alive, evil dead, and so on) as this disturbed the fuck out of me.

didn't charlie sheen like shit his pants publicly about these films? i think he thought they were real or something..

he thought they were real and contacted the FBI.

i believe the filmmaker of flower of blood had to prove it wasn't real in court, a la cannibal holocaust.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':xjg0aeki]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':xjg0aeki]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

So this post just totally put me off watching these. I think I'm probably more into slapstick gore too...

To the films' credit only the first one can really be called a fake snuff film. If you like Splatstick you should check out the second feature with Mermaid in a Manhole, about a guy who can't die. Shit is hysterical.