Fucked Up Split w/ Hard Skin 7"

Ok, I always thought there are 2 sleeve variations out there.

The more limited one with the hardstock glued pocket sleeve (50 copies?) and the foldout sleeve.

I guess the foldout sleeve version was supposed to have a stamp with the gig date inside on the white reverse of the sleeve.

But now I have 3 different sleeves for this, the hardstock pocket sleeve, a foldout sleeve that has the lyrics printed on the inside, and a foldout sleeve that is white on the inside but comes with a lyric insert.

Any infos on this third variation?

But now I have 3 different sleeves for this, the hardstock pocket sleeve, a foldout sleeve that has the lyrics printed on the inside, and a foldout sleeve that is white on the inside but comes with a lyric insert.

I only have the pocket sleeve and the white/stamped foldout sleeve w/ lyric sheet. I'm assuming the foldout sleeve with the lyrics printed on them is new. Where did you get it from? Mind posting a photo?

Frank - you're always finding fucked up records I don't have.

I only have the pocket sleeve and the white/stamped foldout sleeve w/ lyric sheet. I'm assuming the foldout sleeve with the lyrics printed on them is new. Where did you get it from? Mind posting a photo?

Frank - you're always finding fucked up records I don't have.

I bought the fold out sleeve with the lyrics printed on it about 6 months ago off ebay

Sean (Wat Tyler/Hard Skin) was selling them himself as a BIN , I think they were like £12 or something , he must of sold about 40 or 50 copies at the time. He said they were left over ones from the Grosvenor gig .

Also the inner white sleeve is stamped "Available At The Grosvenor 21st May 2007"

Also " Happy Birthday" Frank ....Have a good one ;)

• 2 weeks later...