Selling stuff online...

I hate when I sell something on half, go to the post office, then come home only to find in that 10-15 min time span I was gone I sold another item. Usually I pack it up and go right back to the post office, but today I'm too lazy to so looks like these kids will have to wait until Monday for me to ship out their CD. I really should invest in a scale to do paypal shipping labels.

Edit: I just noticed that no one seems to leave feedback on half. I've sold about 10 things this month, and not one person left feedback.

Yeah, as much as I like making a bit more money then taking CDs down to the local store, it's just too much of a pain anymore since the buyer is always right. I think once all the stuff I have up sells I'm done with selling. I'd close my account, but half has some good deals on anime dvds. I also sometimes buy records off ebay, but that has gotten really rare these days.

it's great for buying, ebay that is, i've never dealt with half.com. Popular records will sell well no matter what the economic conditions so i've been trying to skim the outsides of whats selling for big and score some nice finds for cheap. Selling is a nightmare. Buyer is always right, no one leaves feedback and the fees are outrageous. I wish I could take stuff to my local shop but you either don't get paid what you could, or the person working doesn't know anything about the records you are bringing in so they either dont buy them at all or offer you close to nothing. So frustrating.