FS: Black MacBook 2.4Ghz, Maxed 4GB RAM, 250 GB HD

pianorocker

Hi,

I unfortunately need money, so I have to let my prized MacBook go. It is less than a year old, and is absolutely pristine. It has no issues at all, and hasn't in it's entire life. I maxed this computer out with 4GB of RAM and a 250 GB Hard Drive. All these upgrades totaled over 1700 less than a year ago. The battery holds a great charge, and I just tested it to make sure as I have used the battery the little. I have all the original materials and everything that came with it.

I will also include a cheapy neoprene case. It's kept this scratch-free and perfect. They don't even make the black color anymore (when I bought it is was an option for 100 dollars more).

I'm looking for offers right now, but please be reasonable. Again, battery is great...no dead pixels...no scratches...upgraded every way.

Thanks for looking.

What's a reasonable offer?

I paid 1700 for it a little less than a year ago. It was 1200 + 100 dollars for black + 250 dollars for 4 GB maxed RAM + 150 dollars for 250 GB Hard Drive. These were all done originally, at time of purchase by Apple. It also has as fast/faster processor than the current MacBook/base MacBook Pros. As I said, it's been babied and doesn't have/has never had any issues.

Just PM an offer that seems fair to you, or ask any questions to help you decide what that would be. I'm not looking for 1700 at all.

I can get pictures too. Again, great battery, no dead pixels, everything is original and included.

Apple's old RAM/HDD prices were way high.

You might get a better offer on an interest-specific board. I know MacRumors has a decent marketplace, though there's requirements to be able to use it. (To prevent scams and the such)

Yeah, definitely true. I think they came with a 125GB standard, and that wasn't near enough. I just hope they reintroduce a black MacBook when I eventually grab another one of these amazing laptops.

I may go somewhere like that. I just figured try to see any interest here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...