Tim Barry, Ninja Gun, Look Mexico confirmed SH14th

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

This past week has brought some fantastic news, Tim Barry, Ninja Gun, and Look Mexico are all confirmed to play Suburban Home's 14th Anniversary. Tim Barry will be flying from Richmond, Virginia and will be hanging out all weekend. Ninja Gun will have just wrapped up 4 shows with Gaslight Anthem, Loved Ones, and Murder by Death and as fate would have it, they will be within driving distance to Denver for the 2nd night of our Anniversary weekend. Look Mexico will be on tour with an incredible band (that we are putting out on vinyl) that I can't yet announce and have routed the tour to attend our little party.

So to recap, the following Suburban Home artists have committed to performing: Joey Cape, Jon Snodgrass, Chad Price, maybe Drag the River, Austin Lucas, Two Cow Garage, Mike Hale, Jr. Juggernaut, The Takers, Tim Barry, Ninja Gun, Look Mexico, and the Revenge. We are still working on a few of our acts, but we will be announcing a few more shortly.

Mark the following dates on your calendar:

Thursday, September 10th – Suburban Home Anniversary warm-up show (either in Ft Collins or Colorado Springs)

Friday, September 11th – Suburban Home 14th Anniversary show #1 at 3 Kings Tavern (60 South Broadway)

Saturday, September 12th – Daytime- Garage Sale/Flea Market, Nighttime- Suburban Home 14th Anniversary show #2 at 3 Kings Tavern (60 South Broadway)

Sunday, September 13th – Suburban Home 14th Anniversary BBQ and Washers Tournament at Washington Park

There will also be an art gallery set up in the basement of 3 kings where are good friend Vanessa "Jean" Speckman and some other great artists will be showing their art. Know of a great artist who would like to show their art? Let us know.

And we have a group of hotels reserved for the weekend. Follow this link http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/de....toDate=9/14/ 09 to get a room at Towne Place Suites (a Marriott owned hotel) for $59 a night. The rooms are really nice and are only around 8 blocks from where all the shows are being held.

Tickets should go on sale this weekend for the entire weekend, we will post a link tomorrow with ticket information. Out of towners, come on out. Denver is lovely in September and you can see a majority of our bands and drink with your friends through music. It is gonna be a hell of a party.

Guest Admin
This is awesome my girlfriend was going to be pissed if Tim was not there and I would love to see Look Mexico and Ninja Gun again both great live bands. Virgil you better be down for drinking with me Sat-Tues you cant pussy out on Monday and Tuesday night!!!

fuck, we will have to see how my liver is doing after all those nights.