I was thinking about Burning Airlines....

I was listening to "Mission:Control!" today on my way to work and I realized I love this cd. I wonder why DeSoto never pressed any of their stuff besides their one 7" on vinyl.

So I was thinking.......

If there was a way to see if Suburban Home could look into what it would take to get the license to press their 2 albums,would they do it? I know J. Robbins son has a ton of medical bills.....do you think if you sold each LP for say......$16.....that a third of that could go to Callum's fund?

Or maybe that could be the first project of the Vinyl Collective imprint? You could press it in crazy colors(thinking the orange and blue of the first cd and reds for the 2nd) and all that, I would just love to see the jacket die-cut like the front of the cd.That would be amazing.

I know it sounds opportunistic,but it's not. He could use some help. And what better way to press some music that means a lot to people(and would love to have on vinyl).

Just something I thought about today on a boring drive to work.Sorry in advance if this was the wrong forum to post this.

Peace,

James(biggiesized)