Red Leader cake 10"

So Aaron Scott (Attica! Attica!, ex-Marathon) gave me this yesterday. I forgot to take a picture, I suck. But it's a 10" picture disc of a cake. It says happy birthday (and I can't remember who to, "Claire" I think). Anyhow it has songs from Attica! Attica!, Scream Hello, Nakatomi Plaza and Dear Tonight.

Anyone know anything about this? I can ask Aaron but I don't wanna look a gift horse in the mouth.

P.S. we also have a copy we'll be giving away on a future podcast if you want one.

I have this....it's awesome. I think the 4th band is actually The New Dress though.

*edit* Here's the info from March 2008. Looks like it's still available by scrolling down here http://www.redleaderrecords.com/index.php

Lastly, we have a new release coming out in the next 2 weeks. The record is an EXTREMELY LIMITED EDITION hand numbered 10" Picture Disc. We pressed 500 copies and when they are gone they are gone for good. They aren't going to stores, and will only be available from us or the bands at shows. What's on it you ask? Four of the sweetheart bands on Red Leader recorded four of their and our favorite songs to celebrate one of our birthdays. SCREAM HELLO covers SUPERCHUNK's "Hyper Enough", THE NEW DRESS covers "No Depression" by THE CARTER FAMILY (inspired by UNCLE TUPELO as well), ATTICA! ATTICA! covers "No Children" by THE MOUNTAIN GOATS, and NAKATOMI PLAZA covers "Car" by BUILT TO SPILL. This record is really amazing, if you don't know those songs or artists you should be ashamed of yourself and then go buy their records...and then get excited for these interpetations.