Kay Kay TEST PRESS, Mars Volta, and collection

troymess

Hello everyone,

So, I've been contemplating this for quite some time. I recently bought a house and could use the extra cash for house-like things (carpet, paint, furnishings, etc.). I've decided to part with some of my more "valuable" records. On top of all of that...please FEEL FREE to take a look at my ENTIRE record collection. Almost 1,000 records in all. Send your offers, but don't be discouraged if I don't sell them to you.

So, there is no set price on these, just send me your offer. I need money soon, so please make your offer soon. The first decent one takes the record.

***Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground "S/T" TEST PRESS, 3/10 (Comes with special silk-screened cover marked 1/10 !!!)

***Mars Volta collection (If you'd like the whole lot, I'm willing to sell it together or piece by piece)

*The Mars Volta "Tremulant" LP Gold Standard Labs Opaque Yellow 1st Press, /10,000

*The Mars Volta "De-Loused In the Comatorium" 2xLP GSL/Universal Silver Pic Disc 1st Press, /10,000 Gatefold; severe wear on bottom edges, but still looks and plays great

*The Mars Volta "Frances the Mute" 3xLP Gold Standard Labs Black F Side has etching, incredible packaging

*The Mars Volta "Amputechture" 2xLP Gold Standard Labs Black

*The Mars Volta "Bedlam In Goliath" 2xLP Gold Standard Labs Orange/White Half & Half Includes incredible shaped 7" pic disc

*El Grupo Nuevo De Omar Rodriguez Lopez "S/T" LP Rodriguez Lopez Productions Black 1st Press Record Store Day Exclusive (2009)