Junction 18 appresh

talking about the co-op, how does this actually work? you throw in your suggestion of an album that you would like to be press on vinyl, and you pay a certain amount if the record gets choosen?

in short. 200 people buy shares=60dollars(this is the starting money used to press the releases........so if a record sells then we make more.) sells out in 8 minutes. first round everyone nominates 5 albums never pressed before but should be on wax. that list gets compiled and sorted through. then you pick your top 5 from that list. i think we saw the top 15 last round. and you start with the top and work your way down. when someone says no you move to the next release.

first 3 records press are from the first round.

havent seen the list from the second round of voting.

sorry not so short

talking about the co-op, how does this actually work? you throw in your suggestion of an album that you would like to be press on vinyl, and you pay a certain amount if the record gets choosen?

in short. 200 people buy shares=60dollars. sells out in 8 minutes. first round everyone nominates 5 albums never pressed before but should be on wax. that list gets compiled and sorted through. then you pick your top 5 from that list. i think we saw the top 15 last round. and you start with the top and work your way down. when someone says no you move to the next release.

first 3 records press are from the first round.

havent seen the list from the second round of voting.

sorry not so short

this gives me a good idea on how it's working, thanks for the info dude.

• 2 weeks later...
it's crazy people outside of new england like these guys. great band, really fun live, I saw them a ton.

saw them in atlanta w/ i think glasseater and midtown. danced my ass off. the opener on Cycle is one of my favorite pop punk openers and the name always escapes me and i'm too lazy to look it up or pick up my ipod. TAKE THAT WORLD!