Amazing Brokencyde review

http://www.chartattack.com/reviews/72492/brokencyde-r-tha-sickest-awesome-band

After dealing with their own troubled relationships, Brokencyde's founding members Se7en and Mikl were "broken inside" and wanted to find a way to get over their heartbreak. Like so many before them, the friends turned to music to exorcise their grief.

The result was an unprecedented marriage of screamo and hip-hop that stretched the boundaries of popular music. I'm Not A Fan.. But The Kids Like It! is one of the most unashamedly frank records of 2009, a work of art on the vanguard.

It inspired us so much that no regular 200 word review would do it justice, so we've decided to go deeper.

With the list below, we at CHARTattack would like to salute Brokencyde for keepin' it real in a world of milquetoast minstrels and bleeding heart balladeers.

10 Reasons Why Brokencyde Are The Best Band Of 2009:

10. Their rhyming skills. Who knew there were so many words that rhyme with "dick"!? Quick, drop kick, tick tock tick... and don't even get me started on the synonyms.

9. Let's face it — every girl wants to know what her man is thinking. Sure, Joe Jonas is pretty when he sings, but would he walk up to a hot chick, grab her ass and whisper "You make my pee-pee hard"? Honest guys, ftw.

8. Their use of AutoTune on "Freaxxx" and "Skeet Skeet" rivals that of world champions Lil' Wayne and T-Pain.

7. They're sexy. All that swoopy hair makes it nearly impossible to spot any acne.

6. The girls they appeal to are chill, comfortable with their own sexuality, intelligent, appreciate humour and like to dance. If you don't like Brokencyde, you're probably a book-reading lesbian, or listen to crappy old people's music like Rush.

5. Tey have rly kool ways ov spellin dat let u no dat tey r EdGy... like da d00ds changed ther names from David, Mike, Julian n Anthony2 Se7en, Mikl, Phat J n Antz... roc on!!!1

4. They claim to have fucked Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus, so if I fucked one (or all) of them, I'd essentially be fucking LiLo and Miley. Then I would be famous, too! Wait, isn't LiLo fucking that Samantha person? She probably hates Brokencyde!

3. Unlike those other, crappy white rappers, Brokencyde have serious street cred. They cuss, talk shit, smoke tha chronic, get mad hoes, and wear pants that would fit the Friendly Giant. They even have a mothers' group on their case.

2. This video:

Fan-girls in training, take notes.

1. Brokencyde are the manifestation of all that is good about music today. Se7en is quoted as saying, "We just wanted to go with everything that's popular, put it in one, like, box, and just blow it up." They're not just about sticking things in boxes, though.

Says Mikl, "When you put it all on the line, we're true artists, because we do put our heart into it and it is real lyrics, and it's not just something we do... We do it for fun, but we don't do it, you know, as a joke. And, I think it's real."

For real, bro.