LifeLine Recs Update: 4 represses, 7 Seconds help!

www.lifelinerecords.net

It’s been some time since our last update! First bit of news, the Boiling Over “Trash City” 7” is doing very well. The first press is now sold out on our end, if you would like to track down a copy of the first pressing, head over to Revhq or Vinyl Collective. Thank you to anyone that picked up the EP or was able to catch them while they were on tour. The Boiling Over “Trash City” 7” is currently being repressed on a new color (green and black swirl)!

Speaking of represses...the following is currently being repressed: Modern Life Is War “Witness” LP (still on transparent purple), MLIW “self-titled” 7” (still on solid white) and finally MLIW “My Love. My Way” LP (on two new colors!). If you are wondering why “My Love. My Way” is getting repressed on new colors... the pressing plant ended up destroying the plates without any notice, so now the vinyl has to be made from scratch again. The new pressing of this record will feature the same embossed covers from the first batch that LifeLine put out.

If you are a fan of 7 Seconds, we could really use your help! Next year is the 30th year anniversary for 7 Seconds, and I am helping them out with some upcoming projects. I am looking to get high resolution images, from any period in the band's long and diverse history:

-Photographs

-Flyers

-Posters

-Old t-shirt designs that are no longer available

-Contacts for anyone that might have something of use

Please get in touch with whatever you are willing to submit. It can be high resolution images or physical items. At this moment in time I cannot disclose what this is going to be used for, but I promise you it will be put to good use!

The webstore is currently being updated with new titles and some discount prices as well!

Thanks for your support and check back soon, this time I promise there will be an update as soon as we have more vinyl in!

www.lifelinerecords.net