i found out who Elgin James extorted

I never got the impression that Biohazard was racist at any given point. And I've been a fan since 'Urban Discipline' and checked out their stuff prior to that.

How can you be called racist when you do not one...but two kick-ass collaborations w/ Onyx?!?!

Banner

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':cyb0o1zc]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

Banner

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

else

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

Guest kissthesharks

halfasspunkshow, the same thing happened to me when I figured out fraziermart rips people off. I'm late to the party many times.

In general I trust a lot of the things you say to be credible and considering you're from the same part of the country as this band I imagine your information to be correct - but I always under the assumption that the Confederate Storm stuff was about as legitimate as such other classic-early-in-their-career racist recordings from Biohazard and No Warning.

Not that I had ever really investigated that, nor does it change the fact that everything about this dude is really unappealing - I just always figured that was some exaggerated lore and so to hear it from someone who's information I don't generally question I'm curious.

Sorry if that's worded weird.

100% true. I never dealt with them at the time, it was sort of before my time in the mid-90's but I have friends who saw them play.

For a while Tony was denying it and saying only his brother was in the band but Tony was in the band too...granted he was really young and influenced by an older brother...we all have done stupid, regrettable things trying to be accepted in our formative years.

6 or 7 years ago they found out I was telling people about it and they emailed me threatening me for talking about at, which i wish i still had the emails, but I told them i would not stop telling people about it until he owned up to it and talked about it as a regrettable part of his life to hopefully be some sort of role model for any impressionable kid to realize they shouldn't go down that path and after that they stopped emailing me and I think he talked about it for a little while in the press.

there are pictures and demo tapes floating around...

in other news: the AF misinterpretation was i think more a poor-wording choice rather than them being overtly racist. Biohazard...who knows, ever really got into that band, wouldn't be surprised though.

Ah, good good. I had just never really looked too hard into it I guess and I think I just got things confused. Thanks for setting the record straight on that.

as far as Biohazard goes http://www.aversionline.com/blahg/2005/05/30/when-youre-in-fuckin-brooklyn/