Pink Lincolns: limited edition Repress: link

We are not announcing what record this is quite yet. It is a long overdue repress with four bonus tracks.

We will probably be taking pre-orders on this next week, as well as announcing the title.

This is very limited (500) with one of the colors limited to 100(reserved for pre-orders and numbered)

This will come fully packaged on 180 gram vinyl. Vinyl only release.

We also plane on giving out 10 test pressings for pre-orders. Example 100 pre-orders, 1 out 10 people will get test pressing with their order as well.

Anyway, the Moral Crux LP is right on schedule and should be shipping in 3 weeks.

If you haven't pre-ordered for the Moral Crux, you should do it soon, we are all out of black and mostly finished with the white with red, we have about 20 or so left of those. After that we have the red with black and clear, pressed 300, and 400.

From the way things are going, we expect this to be sold out by June.

Thanks to everyone that has entered the Moral Crux vinyl club exlusive, we are still awaiting on payment from about 60 people that signed up, there is still room for around 20 or so more people.

The payment link is staying up for 13 more days for the club, after that, the non payments, will be bumped to make room for other people. If you need a week or so to pay that is fine, just make sure you sign up and let us know to put you on the list, and when to expect payment. We want whoever wants to take part in it, so we are trying to be flexible with payment :)

First vote on the next Crux color will be on April 29! Come up with some cool ideas!

Thanks again http://www.jailhouserecords.net/category.sc?categoryId=16

Dave

P.S sorry if this sounds like an ad or something. In all honesty is kind of is. Hope this is acceptable on the board.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant Hickey, and yeah I asked Chris, but I'm not here to spoil your hot news, I'll keep it to myself! (except for Hickey and Burntwolf)

It's not "hot" news. We are putting out a series of re releases for Pink Lincolns.

We were trying to have a little fun with it. I am sorry if that offended you.

I was serious, not offended. I was just saying I'm not trying to steal your thunder!

By the way, just fyi, they are playing Insubordination fest this year in Baltimore, with Moral Crux, Queers, Sloppy Seconds and like 50 other bands. Mostly mediocre, but a lot of great bands playing as well. 3 day even in late June, with The Lincolns, and Crux in a co-headlining spot, under the Drunken Cholos, and Sloppy Seconds.