LifeLine Recs Update, Vinyl represses, This is HC

www.lifelinerecords.net

Update 8/11/09

The second press of the Boiling Over “Trash City” 7”s on Green and Black swirl are now available in our webstore! The records arrived today and they look great! Just a reminder that all copies of the 7” come with a digital download coupon as well.

The Modern Life Is War “s/t” 7” on White vinyl is back in stock and up at the webstore also. The MLIW “Witness” LP’s on transparent Purple are being shipped out from the pressing plant in the next couple of days so they have been put back in the web store as well.

For anyone going to This Is Hardcore in Philadelphia please stop by and say hi. I will be sharing a table with Organized Crime Records. If you are into The Suicide File stop by their table, there will be a special version of the “Live on WERS” 7”s we will be selling with the proceeds going to help a friend ours in need.

Another reminder about 7 Seconds, we could really use your help! Next year is the 30th year anniversary for 7 Seconds, and I am helping them out with some upcoming projects. I am looking to get high resolution images, from any period in the band's long and diverse history:

-Photographs

-Flyers

-Posters

-Old t-shirt designs that are no longer available

-Contacts for anyone that might have something of use

Please get in touch with whatever you are willing to submit. It can be high resolution images or physical items. At this moment in time I cannot disclose what this is going to be used for, but I promise you it will be put to good use!

www.lifelinerecords.net

I'm really excited for more details to emerge about these 7 Seconds projects. A few years back I drove 4 hours to see them, slept on my friends couch a couple of hours, drove 4 hours straight to work. It was unequivocally worth it. I'm really happy to hear Lifeline is going to be involved with their anniversary stuff. The label always comes correct.

Also, quite happy to hear more MLIW and special Suicide File stuff is available. Two of the best bands to ever do it.

The plan for "My Love. My Way" is 400 on clear and 100 on solid blue and yellow. I figured this is the last time I am making a new color of a MLIW release so that's why I'm blending the yellow and blue. A lot of yellow and gold was used for previous versions of My Love and there is a number of shades of blue for their releases so I thought I would blend the together and make it a solid color...

7 Seconds is one of the bands that got me into punk and hardcore so it's truly an honor to be working them.