Some awesome full lengths on the horizon.

Bridge and Tunnel were AMAZING at the Fest...yeah...can't wait for that one for sure!

I travelled two hours almost got ditched on a ride, almost didn't get in (because it was 21+) got in, saw La Grecia and O! Pioneers!!! and then my ride left and Bridge and Tunnel came on.

I missed the last train to Patchogue.

Ended up sleeping in Jamiaca station til about 4 AM, hopped on the train got to Patchogue at 5 AM, all in all, Bridge and Tunnel was worth it.

Guest genericinsight
Bridge and Tunnel were AMAZING at the Fest...yeah...can't wait for that one for sure!

I travelled two hours almost got ditched on a ride, almost didn't get in (because it was 21+) got in, saw La Grecia and O! Pioneers!!! and then my ride left and Bridge and Tunnel came on.

Ended up sleeping in Jamiaca station til about 4 AM, hopped on the train got to Patchogue at 5 AM, all in all, Bridge and Tunnel was worth it.

was that at Lost and Found in Brooklyn? that was such an odd show. It took forever to start because there weren't any microphones (HOW DOES ONE HAVE A SHOW WITHOUT MICROPHONES?! unless there are all instrumental bands playing, I can't even imagine having a show without this fundamental aspect)

was that at Lost and Found in Brooklyn? that was such an odd show. It took forever to start because there weren't any microphones (HOW DOES ONE HAVE A SHOW WITHOUT MICROPHONES?! unless there are all instrumental bands playing, I can't even imagine having a show without this fundamental aspect)

Yes it was.

Thank goodness for that, it saved me from missing more than I thought I was going to miss.

That place is pretty sweet especially in letting a minor in without like Xing my hands or anything.

Guest genericinsight

Yes it was.

Thank goodness for that, it saved me from missing more than I thought I was going to miss.

That place is pretty sweet especially in letting a minor in without like Xing my hands or anything.

that's weird... they actually card now and are very strict about letting people in under 21 unless you get there before the door guy comes, then people just come and go as they please. they used to not care though so maybe that was the end of that?

Yes it was.

that's weird... they actually card now and are very strict about letting people in under 21 unless you get there before the door guy comes, then people just come and go as they please. they used to not care though so maybe that was the end of that?

Hm I dont know.

I showed up at like 10ish and the door guy was like "You have ID?" I said "Um, I'm 18..."

"You here to see bands?"

"yea"

"Go ahead"

So who knows, that was a while ago though.