wanted records (updated 06/20/13)

thisisahiijack

okay great so now i have more stuff to add to the list.

-i have the volatiles split, but i must have seen it listed as 'violators' in someone's list some time ago, i guess that would explain why i have had a tough time tracking it down.

-maybe it was an error but i recall seeing davehoffa say he found the totin 40s 10" on blue, and i have been trying to track it down since. i have black and green.

-same with the mushuganas split above, that would explain why i have not found that HFT ep. i have what i guess is all three of their 7"s, and i saw a picture in the liner notes listed as another release but it never said what format so i assumed it was an ep.

-had no idea about the alternate colors in the 'did somebody say' comp. thanks for the tip.

here is a link to the no empathy lp, with cover art:

http://www.discogs.com/No-Empathy-Nothing-Less-Than-Nothing-At-All/release/1241540

I could have sworn we talked about all of the Herbal Flesh Tea stuff, but that was a while ago. Off the top of my head, they were also on the Actung Chicago Drei comp LP/CD on Underdog, and the Taste of Chicago comp CD on Strike Out (which you should definitely try to find if you don't have it, since there are lots of exclusive Chicago tracks on it). Aside from the demo and the stuff you mentioned (the 3 7"s and CD), that's everything I know of.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...