Set Sale- lower prices before they go to ebay

vinylj26

Media mail shipping with delivery confirmation in the US for three records is $4, 4-5 records $5. Overseas please contact me for shipping prices. Payment by paypal only. PM me if you interested. Pictures can be provided.

10”

Blood for blood- livin’ in exile (mint) (yellow black swirl, 1 of 605)- $5

Grade- Separate The Magnets (vinyl is in good condition, jacket is in good condition with some wear and a small glue mark from a price sticker)- $12

Matchbook romance/motion city soundtrack split (mint) (white vinyl)- $5

Lp’s

30 seconds to mars- A beautiful Lie (picture disc) (mint)- $17

Against Me- Is reinventing axl rose (vinyl is mint, jacket has mall corner bend on the bottom right corner) ( I believe this is the 12th pressing on clear orange but the record looks red to me)- $9

Black Keys- attack & release (mint, no cd)- $10

Black Keys- magic potion (mint)- $10

Casket Lottery- Smoke and Mirrors- (mint) (picture disc)- $5

Death By Stereo- into the valley of death (picture disc) (mint)- $8

Death By Stereo- day of the death (vinyl is mint, jacket is in fair condition, with a crease on the jacket, ring wear and the jacket just has wear all around it) (blue vinyl)- $12

Eighteen Visions- Vanity (picture disc) (mint)- $10

Fear Before The March Of Flames- Art Damage (picture disc) (mint)- $5

Fifth Hour Hero- Not Revenge Just A Vicious Crush (mint) (Bubblegum Ice Cream Explosion, 1/300)- $10

Fifth Hour Hero- Scattered Sentences (mint) (Green vinyl, 1st pressing 1/550)- $10

Fifth Hour Hero/ Gunmoll Split (mint) (Red Vinyl, 1st pressing 1/495)- $10

Foo Fighters- Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace (vinyl is mint, jacket has corner dings on all the corners)- $12

Horace Pinker- Pop Culture Failure (mint)- $4

Ignite- Call On My Brothers (vinyl is in good condition) (jacket is in fair condition with wear, creases along the edges, ring wear, a dent/bent area on the jacket opening) $8

Jersey- The battle Begun (vinyl is mint) (jacket is in fair to good condition, has some slight creases on the edges, about a quarter of inch down from the top it has line running across the front and back of the jacket) $7

Lagwagon- Resolve (vinyl is mint, jacket has two in crease bends on the bottom right and left corners)- $5

Lagwagon- Blaze Resolve (vinyl is mint, jacket has two in crease bends on the bottom right and left corners)- $5

Living end- state of emergency (mint)- $7

Mighty Mighty Bosstones- A Jackknife to A Swan (mint) (green vinyl)- $5

Motion City Soundtrack- Even If It Kills Me (vinyl is mint, jacket has small corner dings)- $10

Motion City Soundtrack- I am The Movie (vinyl is mint, jacket has a corner ding on the top left and very small one on the top right)- $10

Mxpx- The Renaissance EP (vinyl is mint, jacket has corner dings on the top left and right corners) (clear vinyl, OOP)- $10

Red Tape- High Revoltage (mint)- $4

Reggie and the full effect- inside the dust sleeve (vinyl is mint, small corner ding on the top right corner)- $8

Riverboat Gamblers- to the Confusion of Our Enemies (mint) ( grey swirl 2nd press)- $5

Rhythm Collision- Clobberer (vinyl is mint, jacket has small corner dings)- $4

Screeching Weasel- Major Label Debut (vinyl is mint, jacket has small corner dings)- $4

Shai Hulud- Misanthropy Pure (mint) (yellow vinyl, 1200/2000)- $9

Shai Hulud- A Profound Hatred Of Man (picture disc) (mint)- $8

Strung Out- Another Day In Paradise (mint)- $5

Swingin Utters- Live In A Dive (vinyl is mint, small corner dings)- $7

Vision Of Disorder- For The Breeders- (vinyl is mint, jacket has inch bend on the top right corner and small dings on the top left and bottom right corners)- $5

can i get these

Latterman- We Are Still Alive (vinyl is mint, jacket has a bend on the top right corner) ( Swirly Purple)- $7

Latterman- No Matter where we go (vinyl is mint, jacket has a ding on the top left corner, comes with a poster)- $12

Swingin Utters- Five Lessons Learned- (vinyl and jacket are in good condition)- $5

Broadway Calls- S/T (mint) (gold vinyl)- $9

Lagwagon- Let’s talk about feelings (mint)- $5

Only Crime- Virulence Vinyl is Mint ( jacket has a 4 inch crease on the top right corner)- $4

Only Crime- To The Nines (mint)- $4

pm'd you my info

can i get these

Latterman- We Are Still Alive (vinyl is mint, jacket has a bend on the top right corner) ( Swirly Purple)- $7

Latterman- No Matter where we go (vinyl is mint, jacket has a ding on the top left corner, comes with a poster)- $12

Swingin Utters- Five Lessons Learned- (vinyl and jacket are in good condition)- $5

Broadway Calls- S/T (mint) (gold vinyl)- $9

Lagwagon- Let’s talk about feelings (mint)- $5

Only Crime- Virulence Vinyl is Mint ( jacket has a 4 inch crease on the top right corner)- $4

Only Crime- To The Nines (mint)- $4