Oasis - Definitely Maybe yellow vinyl is a fake?

yeah seriously fuckin relax people we're not all born jaded assholes...you earn that shit.

crazydudex if the record sounds ok good then it doesn't matter if it's legit. period. end of story.

they're a major label band so they're getting screwed on their royalties anyway...and in the case of those two assholes in Oasis so they deserve it. Only return it if the record sounds bad.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help. I'll likely head back into town next week to the record store just to see where they even ordered this thing from. It sounds fine, but I would rather get a legit re-issue if possible. The clerk there also said he had just ordered (What's the Story) Morning Glory? on vinyl too and that it would be in soon. Now I'm seriously wondering if that'll end up being a re-issue or a bootleg, and who this store is dealing with exactly.

Anyhow, thanks again! :)

Guest goooglemyass
seriously right? kid comes on here to ask an honest question and this guy just rags on him for no reason. real sense of community we got here.

oh and LPs (plural) not LP's (possessive). asshole.

if you want to correct someone at least due diligence and check your facts. asshole.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/LP's

you want to criticize for not having a community here when you take a hypocritical stance and do the same thing you called someone else an asshole for doing.

epic fail.