Suburban Home to release LIZZIE HUFFMAN and Her Br

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Although we have been planning to work with Lizzie Huffman for some time now, we are excited to say that it is official; we will be releasing Lizzie Huffman's debut 10" on Suburban Home Records and Vinyl Collective. Lizzie Huffman is the sister of Kirk Huffman, Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground's lead singer and primary songwriter (yes that family is blessed with an incredible genetic code). Kirk and Phil from Kay Kay first played me songs by Lizzie when they came through town with Rx Bandits and Portugal the Man and I was instantly hooked. Lizzie has such a beautiful voice and her songs just grab you. When Kirk and Phil also told me that they played on the recording, I knew that this was something I had to be involved with. The 6 songs that will make up this debut 10" can all be heard on LIzzie's Myspace page http://www.myspace.com/lizziehuffman .

Lizzie recently moved back to Seattle from San Francisco where she was attending school. She has been playing shows around Washington and Oregon gearing up for this first release. If you book shows, reach out to her. She is planning on playing around a bunch in support of the 10". Besides her own music, she has lent vocals to Forgive Durden and shared the stage with Andrew from Danger Radio. Stop by her Myspace page and listen to the songs and check out the videos. She is unbelievable.

We are so excited to be releasing this 10". We haven't yet set a release date, but expect more news in the near future. Please listen to the songs on her Myspace. You will love them!

LIZZIE HUFFMAN's Mypsace page

http://www.myspace.com/lizziehuffman

I like her voice but there is too much going on for my tastes. If she stripped it down a lot I think it could be really good.

members of kay kay and his weathered underground helped record the record and they always add so much to a recording. Live, it is just her and a guitar.