Polar Bear Club - Chasing Hamburg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think mine has shipped yet, even though some people in the UK have theirs. Saying that i didn't receive my copy of Redder The Better or the Summer of George EP, lost in transit somewhere. Should of waited for VC to get there copies before i ordered :(

Never had a problem with B9 before but past to transactions still not complete. :(

has anyone on the west coast gotten theirs yet? I've heard friends here get their single LPs, but no one has gotten their package deals yet.

kinda bummed since i usually never have a problem with B9.

there was a holdup printing the shirts. Not sure if they've shipped yet - check your email as they send out a notification. There's more info in the thread on b9.

has anyone on the west coast gotten theirs yet? I've heard friends here get their single LPs, but no one has gotten their package deals yet.

kinda bummed since i usually never have a problem with B9.

there was a holdup printing the shirts. Not sure if they've shipped yet - check your email as they send out a notification. There's more info in the thread on b9.

again, VERY sorry about the delay... single copies have shipped, but package deals started shipping out yesterday, because of a holdup with the t-shirts. We print most of our tees with tagless B9 labels, and between having to group all of our shirts together for the label printing and then our print shop getting hit with a ton orders for that Boston fest this past weekend, the works got gummed up a bit. In our quest to have perfect t-shirts we missed our deadline but we appreciate everyones patience, we'll be getting everything out ASAP.

thank you!

- Chris

(This applies to the Ruiner release too, those are shipping all this week as well)

again, VERY sorry about the delay... single copies have shipped, but package deals started shipping out yesterday, because of a holdup with the t-shirts. We print most of our tees with tagless B9 labels, and between having to group all of our shirts together for the label printing and then our print shop getting hit with a ton orders for that Boston fest this past weekend, the works got gummed up a bit. In our quest to have perfect t-shirts we missed our deadline but we appreciate everyones patience, we'll be getting everything out ASAP.

thank you!

- Chris

(This applies to the Ruiner release too, those are shipping all this week as well)

I ordered a single LP and still haven't received shipping confirmation. :( I sent an email, still waiting for a response. Any help would be appreciated.

thank you!

- Chris

I ordered a single LP and still haven't received shipping confirmation. :( I sent an email, still waiting for a response. Any help would be appreciated.

Happy to, email me chris(at)bridge9(dot)com and copy mailorder(at)bridge9(dot)com with your order info, ideally the email that you got when you placed the order, and we'll get to the bottom of it. thanks!

Happy to, email me chris(at)bridge9(dot)com and copy mailorder(at)bridge9(dot)com with your order info, ideally the email that you got when you placed the order, and we'll get to the bottom of it. thanks!

Cheers dude, will get on it now.

• 3 weeks later...