Ted Kennedy has died

Kennedy made some mistakes for sure and it probably wasn't even until the last 15 years of his life that he actually kind of got shit together. I'm not saying the guy was perfect or even great but he had a huge impact in American politics that will far outlast a car accident that occurred 40 years ago. It's never easy to take a balanced look at a person (especially one as politicized as Kennedy) but there's undeniably a lot of good there.

Oh so you guys were on the jury and privy to the inner workings of the court? I didn't know that, I'm sure you know all the facts of the case then.

you should spend some time and read a little about the subject before you sarcastically poke fun. read ted kennedy's own statement the next morning.

Statement? Oh I'm sure his statement was fact-packed and included every possible detail. I'm just not up on the these "the rich get off even if they're guilty as sin" conspiracy theories.

You know, I find it quite humorous in a sad way; you reviled against the use of cell phones or what you call people's dependency on them. However, you've got no problem judging a man, best I can tell, you've never met based on statements made in the press. In all likelihood whatever happened to that girl in Ted's car was judged by the judicial system to not be of the criminal variety. To me, the judging of other people's without knowledge of their situation and accurate knowledge of the happenings is worse than any person's use or over-use of a cellular phone.

Anyone that points out a man's flaws when he's dead is a complete fucking douche.

Shit's irrelevant now.

I can think of no better example of a public servant in the truest sense of the term than Senator Ted Kennedy, nor can I think of no better example of a legislative policitian. It wasn't about him, it was about us.

So fuck off ragging on Kennedy. You had your chance when he was alive and missed it. Leave the man be.

The one thing that does bother me with all of this, like it has with Michael Jackson and others, is if they were so amazing tributes should be arranged before they kick off, not after.

My 1000th post is hereby dedicated to the late Senator Edward Moore Kennedy.

I had it planned all along.

you should spend some time and read a little about the subject before you sarcastically poke fun. read ted kennedy's own statement the next morning.

Statement? Oh I'm sure his statement was fact-packed and included every possible detail. I'm just not up on the these "the rich get off even if they're guilty as sin" conspiracy theories.

You know, I find it quite humorous in a sad way; you reviled against the use of cell phones or what you call people's dependency on them. However, you've got no problem judging a man, best I can tell, you've never met based on statements made in the press. In all likelihood whatever happened to that girl in Ted's car was judged by the judicial system to not be of the criminal variety. To me, the judging of other people's without knowledge of their situation and accurate knowledge of the happenings is worse than any person's use or over-use of a cellular phone.

so you dont judge any single person in the world until you've met them? Ted Kennedy was a senator, a world-wide known person, but noone is allowed to judge him unless they've met him? and if they are..how are they to do it without the statements of the press?

and just to make it clear, i did say "i didnt really like him" but never said it was just because of this one car accident. and im also completely aware of the many good things he has done.