Stream New UCR: Methadones,Explode and Make Up,Sho

Guest admin1338560633

Underground Communique is a great punk rock label based in Chicago, Illinois. The label is run by Justin Schwier, one of the good guys in independent music. His bedroom record label has been putting out quality records for quite a while. The label is run in the spirit of D.I.Y. punk rock and Justin has such a great outlook of positivity towards independent music. Support this label.

Today, we bring you 3 Streams of recent Underground Communique releases including a new 7" by the Methadones (great Ramonesy Punk Rock), Explode and Make Up (all star punk rock with the singer of 88 Fingers Louie), and a split 7" by Shot baker and Serf Combat. Please take a listen, buy the records, and tell others to check out this stream. And while you are at it, buy an Underground Communique t-shirt from us.

STREAM 3 RECENT UNDERGROUND COMMUNIQUE RELEASES AT THIS LINK:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/09/01/stream-underground-communiques-latest-releases-methadonesexplode-and-make-upshot-bakerserf-combat/

Underground Communique is a great punk rock label based in Chicago, Illinois. The label is run by Justin Schwier, one of the good guys in independent music. His bedroom record label has been putting out quality records for quite a while. The label is run in the spirit of D.I.Y. punk rock and Justin has such a great outlook of positivity towards independent music. Support this label.

Today, we bring you 3 Streams of recent Underground Communique releases including a new 7" by the Methadones (great Ramonesy Punk Rock), Explode and Make Up (all star punk rock with the singer of 88 Fingers Louie), and a split 7" by Shot baker and Serf Combat. Please take a listen, buy the records, and tell others to check out this stream. And while you are at it, buy an Underground Communique t-shirt from us.

STREAM 3 RECENT UNDERGROUND COMMUNIQUE RELEASES AT THIS LINK:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/09/01/stream-underground-communiques-latest-releases-methadonesexplode-and-make-upshot-bakerserf-combat/

for shits and giggles I should post a picture of my label room as it gets more and more narrow every day...maybe I'll find somebody with a camera and I'll post a you tube tour of the Underground Communique HQ/bedroom & closet