Brian Fallon / Chuck Ragan on Gold and Grey???

Gold vinyl version limited to 300 copies!

Gray vinyl version limited to 300 copies!

From interpunk.net.

Are these really different than the brown and white?

I think they are. The brown was a VC exclusive from what I remember and white is a Hot Topic exclusive. Brown and white were limited to 500 too.

are these going to be German/Euro exclusives and interpunk happened to get some? interpunk is the only place selling these and there's no mention of these colors on side one's site. and interpunk could easily be lying about the pressing info just to sell them, they have done so in the past. i'm a bit skeptical until i see pics, gold could easily look like the VC brown, and gray could easily look like the Hot Topic white.

are these going to be German/Euro exclusives and interpunk happened to get some? interpunk is the only place selling these and there's no mention of these colors on side one's site. and interpunk could easily be lying about the pressing info just to sell them, they have done so in the past. i'm a bit skeptical until i see pics, gold could easily look like the VC brown, and gray could easily look like the Hot Topic white.

I don´t think these are europe exclusives....since sideone does only black and distribute them over greenhell.de

CHUCK RAGAN / BRIAN FALLON (of Gaslight Anthem) split 7" (Side One Dummy) (**On

GOLD or GREY vinyl, limited to 300 of each & exclusive to No Idea!)

From the No Idea mailing list.

Fuck me for buying the overprice interpunk ones.

you can cancel your order at interpunk online via their site. something like customer service -> order status and there will be an option to cancel part or all of your order. just did this myself after ordering from no idea.

Found a HT with these (white) picked 2 up....one for a friend of mine, anyways...BOTH were warped to shit! I mean they play OK, but they are warped pretty good...I'm returning them. Just pissed me off a little, now I gotta drive back out to the damned HT store...oh well. They have 2 left, but I assume the chances that they are warped are pretty high. I guess I may order online.