The Cute Lepers "Smart Accessories" album

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'll work out a special pre-order thing.

even a contest, give everybody a shot.

Meh. I'm still waiting to here who won the contest Steve-o did for the Nobunny test. (I kid, I kid).

You know, November isn't really that far away. You're right. We just have to get through this month and then next month and then it's November already. I plan to spin this record while eating turkey with my family.

even a contest, give everybody a shot.

Meh. I'm still waiting to here who won the contest Steve-o did for the Nobunny test. (I kid, I kid).

You know, November isn't really that far away. You're right. We just have to get through this month and then next month and then it's November already. I plan to spin this record while eating turkey with my family.

I sent someone one! Probably...

How about $100 for a copy of each color of the first run and a test? I'm not sure what we'll end up doing but only the first run will be on color. Black ever after. No more torturing the kids...at least for awhile. Probably be 3 colors total and then black.

I would probably preorder that package if you need $$$. $90 ppd would be nice, but 100 is not out of line (~$50 for test press if you sold it on ebay, ~$11 each for 3 colors, + shipping = ~$95).

How about $100 for a copy of each color of the first run and a test? I'm not sure what we'll end up doing but only the first run will be on color. Black ever after. No more torturing the kids...at least for awhile. Probably be 3 colors total and then black.

I would probably preorder that package if you need $$$. $90 ppd would be nice, but 100 is not out of line (~$50 for test press if you sold it on ebay, ~$11 each for 3 colors, + shipping = ~$95).

How about this for $100ppd

3 colored vinyl copies (don't know what colors yet but they'll be 3 dif colors)

1 black vinyl copy

1 CD copy

1 test press

and...um if we make posters...some posters

Does that sound like a decent deal? I'm actually sort of in to doing this if people are down. This is going to be the largest first pressing I've ever done so I could definitly use some help. I'll even open it up to people outside of the US but the cost will be $115 for them and it'll be sent registered mail.

Oh and if there's other cool stuff like buttons or patches I'll toss in some of that stuff. I'll also personally kiss each copy. It's $10 extra if you don't want me to kiss them. The record is mastered and being sent to me to be sent off now so I guess if you guys are actually in to this send $100 (or $115) to [email protected] and I'll make enough tests to accomdate everyone. With a limit of like 20. I don't want to go too crazy or make these things not special by doing a million of them