A LOSS FOR WORDS/G.A.H.F. LTD EDITION JACKET PICS

ohiopride

hey guys, this is the GREAT AMERICAN HARDCORE FEST 2009 EDITION of A Loss For Words' "The Kids Can't Lose". This is LTD. 50 Copies. Tim wanted to do something with the "Through Being Cool" album art so this is what came out. I just sketched out the front and back of the original "Through Being Cool". this was not the intended art. i was originally going to have the band's name and "through being cool" printed out in sticker form to make this jacket as close as possible to the original, minus the party pic. well she told me they would be ready to pick up, but when the moment came she told me she had to go out of town for a skating competition (bullshit). she didn't even start the project. so i had to redo the artwork. i put an apology note in the jacket explaining it. these will be available for purchase on saturday september 19th at The Great American Hardcore Fest. i hope you guys like them and get a chance to go to this fest , so many awesome bands. thanks for everything tim.

the front

[image]

the back

[image]

the front of the vinyl art insert

[image]

the reverse side of the vinyl art

[image]

Dam those look awesome I really like the back picture nice work as always broseph!!! Did you get lukes message I ment to send one myself but I was out of town.
i did pal. sounds great. did you guys get the one i sent back? sounds like the anniversary party was fun. hit me up again sir with the follow up details. ;)