Where do I start with Strung Out?

One of my top 2 all time favorite bands. This is a list from most favorite to least favorite

Twisted By Design

Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blues

Element Of Sonic Defiance EP

Blackhawks Over Los Angeles

Another Day In Paradise

An American Paradox

Exile In Oblivion

Id defintely start with Twisted By Design and Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blues. Hands down their best 2 albums.

As a loooooooooongtime SO fan, I would say that "Twisted by Design" is most widely recognized as their most complete album, but STWB is their most technical (and probably one of the most unique sounding of all time). Exile In Oblivion is arguably their strangest release because the recording is bizarre and there is a lot of metal thrown into their sound that goes awkwardly with their melodic hardcore/punk base. I thought 2007's "Blackhawks Over Los Angeles" was seriously good though and return to the sound they became so well known for...

Guest genericinsight
[image]

[image]

ps, paging Barrie

hahaha

Honestly, even as my favorite band, this is a tough call for me to answer when someone asks.

I recommend starting with Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blues and Twisted By Design, then going in order from there if you want to check out anything else.

Listening to the stream of the new record now. Fuckshitcrap I love this band so much.