Photos: Frank Turner,Portugal,Swellers,In The Red

Guest admin1338560633

We just got in a bunch of great records including the Frank Turner first 3 years (on 2 different colors of vinyl). Unfortunately, the records were not labeled so we are just sending everyone the record and hopefully you get it on a color that makes you happy. We also got in all the variants for the In the Red/Anchor Down/Bastards of Young/Drunken Boat 7", one of the colors of the Portugal the Man satanic satanists Euro release (this packaging is bad ass), the other color should show up any day now. As well as all 4 colors of the Swellers, the Gatorface repress and the Coffee Project repress. Holy Moly.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

does anyone know if the new swellers album is getting the vinyl treatment, or was it just the ep?

picked up the new gatorface pressing. looks sweet. hoping for solid black and red frank turner.

it is. paper and plastick are doing it. They said it would take some time, but it will be out.

Up until now my FT collection is complete, can't there just been option to pick a colour to ensure I get one of each?

When the preorder was posted it was only for the splatter. From what I gather P and P shipped them two colors without Virgil's knowledge.

I know, I just mean in general. P&P only had the one option.

When the preorder was posted it was only for the splatter. From what I gather P and P shipped them two colors without Virgil's knowledge.

I know, I just mean in general. P&P only had the one option.

up until now, P and P were great at labeling or at least separating out the colors. When we re-order, I will try to get some of each color.