Lagwagon - Trashed - Coloured vinyl

So I was on holiday in Melbourne (Australia) to catch the Pour Habit/NOFX/Bad Religion gig and had some time to kill during the day. I hit up a few record stores and started sifting through the limited range of punk they had.

I stumbled across the Trashed LP thinking it was just a black one as the coloured all got picked up ages ago(but I really wanted one). Happy with my purchase as I didn't own it I returned to the hotel and opened it up. To my surprise it was a purple? one.

Now what are the chances of finding one of these still on the rack of a shop unopened? I am pretty stoked to say the least. Now don't tell me it's a bootleg or I will be forced to shed man tears.

Anyway here's a pic...

That's pretty random, but the re-release was on translucent blue among other colors, so I think that's probably just a blue variant.

it was on blue green red. every single color is just a variant. you can get this in every color of the rainbow. purple is reasonably rare. a lot less common then blue green red or clear but more common then a lot of other random colors (burgundy, etc.)

That's not a bootleg, I also got such a purple one directly from Fatwreck.

Normally Fatwreck makes coloured vinyl only avaible via their webstore but for this repress they also sent a bunch to shops and distros. I think they did it to fulfill orders because there was some problem with the regular black vinyl at the time. I know that VC had a couple of coloured copies and No Idea as well (I got a blue one from them).

• 2 weeks later...

the problem with the color repress of this problem was, that some boxes were not marked.

Therefore some of the colored boxes was sent to distributers and stores by accident.

It is not a bootleg. The release was pressed on "trashed colors". Most of them are red, blue, green and clear. Some other random color also exist.

Good find!