CUTE LEPERS "SMART ACCESSORIES" LP and 7" PRE ORD

UPDATE: NOW WITH WEBSTORE LINK! Easier ordering! http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog

So I think this covers just about everything. If I left anything out let me know...and gimme moneeeeeeeeeyyyyy!

If you want to combine any of these items just take the base ppd cost of the most expensive item and add the "additional copy" price for the additional items to that total. If you're interested in any of this send money to [email protected]. Just remember to put in the notes what you're ordering. Stores and distros get in touch. This will be available from No Idea but if for some reason you don't order from them (you really should) I can help you out for sure.

[image]

You Don't Have To Belong (To The Religious Right) / Any Danger Love (Starjets cover not on the LP) 7"

One time pressing of 1000 copies. This will not be repressed in any way. 300 on colored vinyl 700 on black. This will be out in Late November as a preview for the LP.

These prices apply to either color vinyl. Please note what color you want and how many you are purchasing.

$7ppd in the US and Canada. Each additional copy is $4.

$12ppd to Europe or Asia. Each additional copy is $4

[image]

Smart Accessories LP or CD. The new 13 track full length. Available in N. Am and Asia from 1-2-3-4 Go!. Damaged Goods records is handling Europe if you live over there and want to save on shipping. First press of 2000 LP's and 1000 CD's. 300 on Green exclusively for 1-2-3-4 Go! mail order. These will not be available elsewhere. 200 on Gold exclusively for Interpunk. 700 Blue and 800 black for general distribution and tour sales. This will pretty much be the limit on nerdy stuff for this album barring some freak occurrence. Most likely any future pressings if need be will be on Black Vinyl. We went a little crazy with the first LP so we're going to reel it in on this one. This will be out in the first week of December.

These prices apply to any color of vinyl (Including black but excepting the Interpunk exclusive. You have to get that from them) Please note what color you want and how many you are purchasing.

For LP's

$13ppd in the US and Canada. Each additional copy is $10.

$22ppd to Europe or Asia. Each additional copy (up to 3 total) is $10. If you want any more I'll have to quote you.

For CD's

$10ppd in the US and Canada. Each additional copy is $8.

$15ppd to Europe or Asia. Each additional copy is $9

Weird combo deal for super nerds.

Someone on a message board requested this and it didn't sound totally insane so I'll offer it to everyone. With a limit of 20 sets like this. I'm not going to go hog wild and make 100 tests or something.

$100ppd in the US for 1 LP Test Pressing, 1 Green Vinyl copy, 1 Blue Vinyl copy, 1 Black Vinyl Copy, 1 CD. I'll also more than likely toss in some extra cool stuff.

$140ppd outside the US. Includes registered mail shipping. Because of the high dollar amount and weight the shipping will be quite a bit more. Sadly Surface mail is no longer an option from the US so it's all got to go air/priority. Trust me, I don't like it either.

Steve @ 1-2-3-4 Go! Records

www.1234gorecords.com

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it'd be $17. You take the ppd price of the most expensive thing and then add the additional item price of whatever additional item you want to that. So it'd be $13 + $4 = $17. That's if you live in the states. If not let me know.

So 26$ for one LP and one 7" isn't enough for me in Germany?

Actually it'd be $17. You take the ppd price of the most expensive thing and then add the additional item price of whatever additional item you want to that. So it'd be $13 + $4 = $17. That's if you live in the states. If not let me know.

So 26$ for one LP and one 7" isn't enough for me in Germany?

Actually that'd be perfect. $22 + $4 = $26. Also I think it wasn't exactly clear but the black and red vinyl copies are available for order as well. The only thing I'm not selling directly is the Interpunk color.

Struck a nerve, eh Denim Dan? There's a difference between a cover with girls on it and a cover that looks like it's filled with 14 year old myspace girls used as beat off material by dudes on "how to catch a predator".

I do own a ton of albums with artwork I would consider equally, or more embarrassing. The latest Strung Out comes to mind. So don't worry, it will not deter my purchasing of the album.

I like the music but I have to be honest, that's the kind of album cover that would make me feel like an assclown if someone saw it on my shelf

"So what's this Cute Lepers album with girls on the cover? You like girls or something, you jerk?"

For real! Cute girls with glasses. How embarassing!

I'd hate to see you have to explain a copy of Blood, Guts and Pussy.

• 2 weeks later...
thischarmingham,

I sent you 20 US Dollars via paypal for the LP on Green Vinyl, and the Color 7". Is this enough ? I have sent you a private message. But have yet to hear from you one way or another. Also when can we expect the vinyl to be mailed out ?

sickteen

I think you sent him $3 extra.

Yesh, you're right I may have.

Hopefully I get something extra special with my LP and 7" considering I spent a little more coin! - evil grin -

sickteen