CUTE LEPERS "SMART ACCESSORIES" LP and 7" PRE ORD

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this LP gonna be like 40% songs they have already released like the last one?

The first album had two songs on it that had been released before the album had come out. So that'd be like %15 or something...any songs on this new one that have been released before are new versions and were previously on hard to find foreign singles to begin with...barring of course the one song that is on the preview 7".

• 2 weeks later...
Is this LP gonna be like 40% songs they have already released like the last one?

The first album had two songs on it that had been released before the album had come out. So that'd be like %15 or something...any songs on this new one that have been released before are new versions and were previously on hard to find foreign singles to begin with...barring of course the one song that is on the preview 7".

Don't want to tell you you are wrong but,

The last LP had 4 songs that were previously released. 4/11 is 36 percent.

if anyone's thinking about ordering from damaged goods, we should do some bulk ordering to the states. It's $70 for all four colo(u)rs plus shipping.

I did a couple of these and it worked out much cheaper. I gave up on collecting this band, so I'm not in on this one.

Also, if anyone needs any 2nd presses of Can't Stand Modern Music, check my list for what you don't have.

Vinyl for the 7" came in today and me and Harrison stuffed the hell out of them. Now just waiting for plastic sleeves and they'll be out in the mail to you guys!

Are these shipping separate from the LP even if we ordered them together?

I will probably ship domestic orders ASAP even if it was ordered with the LP so people can have them before christmas. Can't do it for International orders though. It'd just be too expensive.