shotgunator shipping cost

nickh

I was looking at getting myself a shotgunator and when i went to checkout i found out that getting one and a whatever would cost me $29 in shipping and to just get a shotgunator costs me $23 in shipping.

The shipping for just the whatever pack is only $9. I know i live in Australia but why is the shipping cost so high for something i assume is pretty small and pretty light. Wasnt sure if this was a mistake or something but i dont plan on spending $23 to ship something that costs $4

I was looking at getting myself a shotgunator and when i went to checkout i found out that getting one and a whatever would cost me $29 in shipping and to just get a shotgunator costs me $23 in shipping.

The shipping for just the whatever pack is only $9. I know i live in Australia but why is the shipping cost so high for something i assume is pretty small and pretty light. Wasnt sure if this was a mistake or something but i dont plan on spending $23 to ship something that costs $4

that's a mistake. I just fixed it. It is $5.00 shipping for 1, $2.00 each additional. And we haven't announced it yet, but we have them available 2 for 1 for the month of October. Buy a set and give one to a friend. A real friend helps their friends shotgun beers.

that's a mistake. I just fixed it. It is $5.00 shipping for 1, $2.00 each additional. And we haven't announced it yet, but we have them available 2 for 1 for the month of October. Buy a set and give one to a friend. A real friend helps their friends shotgun beers.

Haha, nah a real friend points and laughs while their friends choke, and cover themselves in beer!

Haha, nah a real friend points and laughs while their friends choke, and cover themselves in beer!

true

thanks for that, will the 2 for 1 thing work if i order it now or do i need to wait?

Use your keys

WHAT ARE WE? BARBARIC CAVEMEN?

Beer bongs are only cool if they're made out of wiffle ball bats.

So you are familiar with Louisville Chugger. Where you fill up the wiffle ball bat with a can of beer, then chug it. However many seconds it takes you to drink it you have to spin around the bat that many times. Then someone pitches the can to you and you attempt to hit it.

WHAT ARE WE? BARBARIC CAVEMEN?

Beer bongs are only cool if they're made out of wiffle ball bats.

So you are familiar with Louisville Chugger. Where you fill up the wiffle ball bat with a can of beer, then chug it. However many seconds it takes you to drink it you have to spin around the bat that many times. Then someone pitches the can to you and you attempt to hit it.

This sounds fucking awesome.

thanks for that, will the 2 for 1 thing work if i order it now or do i need to wait?

it should be listed as 2 right now!

This sounds fucking awesome.

this is the most fun thing ever, we call it "dizzy bat"