Mountain Goats - Life of the World to Come Purple

The new Mountain Goats album "The Life of the World to Come" was released on purple vinyl and limited to 777. Has anyone come across this? Apparently 100 were sold through there website and the rest (677) are going to stores.

Aural exploits had some but are sold out. Has anyone else come across any online? I would love to find a copy.

I stole this record online and can't get past the third song. All Hail West Texas is one of the best records of all time and a lot of the material put out after that is pretty good but he just keeps pumping out new records and they're starting to get pretty boring. The last one was pretty boring.

I stole this record online and can't get past the third song. All Hail West Texas is one of the best records of all time and a lot of the material put out after that is pretty good but he just keeps pumping out new records and they're starting to get pretty boring. The last one was pretty boring.

I thought Heretic Pride was great.

I wasn't that into Get Lonely however. Looking forward to hearing this new one.

I personally think Sunset Tree and We Shall All be Healed are his two best albums.