Yo, all Fest 8 attendees, check out this band

http://www.myspace.com/thisiscalvinball

Calvinball are a British band that have been invited to play Fest 8, they're playing Nov 1st, 9.00pm on the side stage, sandwiched between Youth Brigade & Samiam on the main stage.

If you're into Latterman & The Larry Arms then you could be into this band. Their album is available for download through their MySpace page, go check it out :)

My good friend Joey is friends with them and he has been going on about them to me since I met him 3 years ago, he gave me the album back in May, and mentioned something about the Fest. It wasn't until he told me about it yesterday that I remembered!

:)

sound interesting.

but play while samiam and youth brigade playing is a hard job for call the attendencees....

:)

Yu, the way the Venue is set up is that the side stage is in the front of the venue when you walk in the front doors and on the left there is a small room to have bands play, but if you walk forward from the front door, up a ramp that takes you to the main stage/main room where the bigger bands play...so you can easily run back and forth if you wanted to see the big bands too.