just finished my skankin pickle collection

the onther day at work mike and we were talking about how they took blink on tour...now look at blink....blows my mind the people he has shared a stage with....and none of it ever when to his head. great band, great lables great man!

Skankin Pickle co-headlined a tour with Sublime back in the day. It's crazy. I remember when I saw Skankin Pickle and they, went to their merch booth and bought a cassette by a band called Less Than Jake because the description compared them to Op Ivy and Screeching Weasel. So rad.

Wait Skafunk was pressed? I had emailed Mike a while back and I'm pretty sure he told me it wasn't. If it was, I guess my Skankin' Pickle collection is lacking.

Edit: Nevermind, just checked, I have Skafunk. It was Fever that was never pressed. I want Fever pressed.

fever was pressed...only as a 7" aka i missed the bus.

i talked to mike last night....i don't think it'll be pressed.

i also have a black copy of sing along on black im willing to sell or trade

Wait Skafunk was pressed? I had emailed Mike a while back and I'm pretty sure he told me it wasn't. If it was, I guess my Skankin' Pickle collection is lacking.

Edit: Nevermind, just checked, I have Skafunk. It was Fever that was never pressed. I want Fever pressed.

i remember seeing a copy of that i missed the bus 7" on ebay or something it was pretty pricey

Yeah I have the Fever 7". I think all I am missing is tests (for sure) and maybe one or two color variants. I want the Fever full-length, but at this point I would be very surprised to see it happen, too bad really.