TP/PO: CHUCK RAGAN The Daytrotter Sessions 10" whi

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

CHUCK RAGAN "Live From Rock Island: The Daytrotter Sessions" 10" white vinyl VC exclusive PO

CHUCK RAGAN "Live From Rock Island: The Daytrotter Sessions" 10" black vinyl PO

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sd1409-1

We are so proud to bring you a pre-order for the CHUCK RAGAN Daytrotter Sessions 10" of which, we are working closely with our friends at Side One Dummy. We are getting an exclusive color (White) as are Side One (Yellow). The pressing is out of an edition of 2,000 (1,000 on black, 500 on white, and 500 yellow). Chuck Ragan is getting 200 of our white copies so we actually only have 300 for sale. Yes, Chuck Ragan's discography is growing by the day and yes, it has been hard to keep up with, but have you heard this recording session? Do yourself a favor and download it for FREE at Daytrotter at this link http://www.daytrotter.com/dt/chuck-ragan-concert/20030883-3738189.html . I've been listening to it for a while now and as with anything Chuck does, it's great. Side One is hosting their pre-order at the exact same time as us so if you are one of those folks doing the unthinkable task of collecting all that is Chuck Ragan, get our exclusive color and get their exclusive color. We also have copies in on black vinyl. We will have copies in early December.

We are also having a test pressing contest where one lucky individual can win all 3 colors of this pressing and a test pressing. You can enter by purchasing a copy of this record. Good luck.

I also want to add that we got in the "Break Our Bread" 7" and the digger barnes LPs on Friday and they are already shipping out today (well tomorrow since today is a holiday)

and i just placed an order here earlier today. hahah. this is pretty cool. will order one asap

feel free to order it and then email andy to combine the orders. He will refund the extra shipping

The shipping cost increased lately ?

6$ for a 10'' and it was 5$ for a 12'' last time I ordered. Just asking if it's the case or if it's a mistake in the store.

although we resisted throughout all the postage increases over the past 3 years, we finally raised our shipping prices which means $1.00 increase in canadian orders. If you found an lp for $5, that means we unsuccessfully updated the shipping price on that record.