PO: PERSON L "The Positives" 2x10" (3 variants)

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. So here's the deal: there was a shipping mix-up with the pressing plant and we JUST got the green w/ yellow splatter copies in yesterday. I've been working on the orders all day today, and will have everything shipped by tomorrow. I know it's ridiculous, so I apologize for the delay. The shipping mishap and the holidays really fucked my timeline for getting these orders out, and I'm truly sorry about that.

If you ordered the 180 gram black version, those pre-orders have all shipped out!

• 2 weeks later...

Those of you who live in Continental Europe might be interested in this info: "The Positives" by PERSON L has been put out by our label Arctic Rodeo as 2x12" in 2 vinyl color variations. It is available at our web store at http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com.

If you want to check out the band, we are giving away the track "New Sensation" as free mp3 right here: http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com/cms/index.php?personl

Thanks for your attention!

[image]

[image]

• 1 month later...
Guest lacesout

still no word on mine. contacted the merch site and told em to cancel it and they said they'd do it ASAP. that was a month ago, still no paypal refund.

fuckers.

did this company fuck me over?

yes!

still haven't given me my money back, after multiple requests and conversations

hey, sorry if I've missed your e-mails for some reason. Can you please send me an e-mail here: [email protected] -- I'll get you taken care of.

I'm not trying to "fuck anyone over"

Guest lacesout

hahaha it's not you, don't worry. it's District Lines... i've filed 2 refund requests since the beginning of january and they haven't said shit. i ordered it from them, i'm pretty sure you've got nothing to do with this. i appreciate the offer for help though!