[WANTED] Blink-182

monkeyboy182

CD's

Blink - Cheshire Cat (no 182) (CD GRL-001)

Blink-182 - M&M's (USA Promo CD) (1995)

Vinyl

Blink-182 - All The Small Things (12" Vinyl) (Italian)

Blink-182 - Dancing With Myself (12" Vinyl) (Japanese Promo)

Blink-182 - Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cock Sucker Mother Fucker Tits (12" Vinyl) (Japanese Promo)

Blink-182 - They Came To Conquer Uranus (Black 7" Vinyl, Misprint-Lemmings)

Blink-182 - What's My Age Again (12" Vinyl) (Italian)

Any other Blink-182 vinyl will consider

Thanks

Shit's gettin' intense!

;) sure is . ::)

Did i say i knew what others have or do not have ? no i didnt . but have all my points not been proven correct? if someone has these things they wont sale them and i know this because someone last month ask for these same exact things and nothing . 1 or people said they had this or that But like the guy below wont let go of it . The best predictor of future results is past experiences

Uh yeah, you have no idea what anybody on here has and is willing to sell. You're assuming things and generally talking out of your ass, as usual.

Why don't you go +1 yourself on some of your made up accounts some more and stop making things up?

If that comment was aimed at me then you are a complete prick.

The sole purpose of this section of the forum is to post items you want to sell, trade and in particular for me; want.

Secondly, I have completed the search on deadformat and come up with nothing, thus being a reason why I have posted in here. I am not assuming anything, those items are available and I want them for my collection.

I do NOT have any other accounts on here and in no way related to anyone who is. So get off you high horse and stay out of the thread if you don't have anything of interest to say.

Last but definately not least. GO FUCK YOURSELF! [/rant]

NO NO he wasnt directing it at you at all , it was directed at me . i erased my posts as i saw all it was doing was bringing people to this thread to see a fight and i am not on here to argue with others no matter how ignorant they are as who has time to argue with someone you will never meet . I intitally said that your best bet was to go to ebay b/c someone else , and myself have asked for much of these same things on here and got nothing due to the fact that if someone does have these things they would either keep them or sale them on ebay to make tons of money . I also wanted to let you know that all the small things lp is on ebay right here for a fair price

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLINK-182-WHATS-MY-AGE-AGAIN-12-New-Found-Glory_W0QQitemZ250506581700QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item3a535b16c4

Thats all that guy was referring to as he for some reason didnt like me trying to help you and said how would i know what someone could find on here ect blah blah . But i pointed out the best predictor of future success is past results which obviously you understand .

anyways just trying to help you out .

Yeah they used to have the whats my age again on that same ebay store but i think someone bought it . but you will find most of that stuff on ebay now and then just gotta have the funds as those things are expensive . I had both the cds you are looking for an sold them on ebay back in 03 and wish i had kept them :( GOOD LUCK !