The Ataris "Blue Skies, Broken Hearts..." LP

he probably hates everyone including himself.

The album after End is Forever was supposed to be called "Never Compromise What You Believe" and they advertised it that way. Then they got signed to MCA, then they released a bunch of garbage. I still have the adverts for the album that was never made and I like other Ataris fans can only wonder what would have come if they had stayed on Kung Fu and continued to make the music that we all knew and loved instead of In This Diary bullshit!

go see them now I bet the stupid fuck doesn't play The Radio Still Sucks twice in a row either.

rockstars.

Really? People are hating the Ataris for signing to a major label in 2009? Get with it, junior, you're supposed to sever all ties with Against Me! now!

Also, I don't know Kris Roe personally (I met him once at a Cursive show in Cleveland a few years back, though), but I think that dude and his band are probably the farthest things from rockstars. Dude self-sabotaged his career with Welcome The Night just to follow his muse, and he ended up having to sell gold records and personalized lyric sheets on eBay to pay his bills (not to mention how he's re-booted the band as a pop-punk act again just to appeal to Drive-Thru Records-worshiping mooks).

When they played here in SA, they had two guys get up on stage and play san dimas, the one dude had been practicing, the other guy had no clue(or maybe he only knew the rhythm parts) it was still pretty cool to see though, they had a good time.

The band hung out in the crowd after each show were just like normal guys drinking beers with friends.

he probably hates everyone including himself.

The album after End is Forever was supposed to be called "Never Compromise What You Believe" and they advertised it that way. Then they got signed to MCA, then they released a bunch of garbage. I still have the adverts for the album that was never made and I like other Ataris fans can only wonder what would have come if they had stayed on Kung Fu and continued to make the music that we all knew and loved instead of In This Diary bullshit!

go see them now I bet the stupid fuck doesn't play The Radio Still Sucks twice in a row either.

rockstars.

Really? People are hating the Ataris for signing to a major label in 2009? Get with it, junior, you're supposed to sever all ties with Against Me! now!

Also, I don't know Kris Roe personally (I met him once at a Cursive show in Cleveland a few years back, though), but I think that dude and his band are probably the farthest things from rockstars. Dude self-sabotaged his career with Welcome The Night just to follow his muse, and he ended up having to sell gold records and personalized lyric sheets on eBay to pay his bills (not to mention how he's re-booted the band as a pop-punk act again just to appeal to Drive-Thru Records-worshiping mooks).

truth.

as much as i hated the ataris after they released SLA, i just feel bad for em now. Or I guess just Kris... since he's the only remaining member... Well he basically was the ataris. but anyways, he had to sell lyrics, prints, and gold records (how do you part w/ your personal gold record?!) just to pay bills. that's pretty bad...