need craigslist help.

Maybe a better approach would be writing to your local newspaper. Like if they have a letters to the editor section. In the local paper back home, sometimes they'd publish letters where people thanked strangers for their random acts of kindness.

Also, I don't think I had a chance to say this but haven't seen you round these parts in a while. Good to see you back. :D

Thanks Nicole. I moved in with my girlfriend back in September, hit a few bumps along the way, and just recently started posting again. It was mostly a time/lack of internet thing but I must say that I have saved a few pennies by not checking the board as frequently as I once had. Besides Alan, Mark and Devin I really hadn't been in contact with anyone from here and missed a good amount of the VC crew. Glad to be back.

:)

It's good to hear. I know you were going through a rough patch, so I'm assuming things are a little bit better now (in which case is good to hear). Don't be too much of a stranger now.

Probably would have. You are just full of useful information aren't you?

I certainly am. Next Question.

No offense dude but if I had a dog that looked like yours and it ran away I would have thrown a party.

This is how your mother probably feels about you.

Not really a question but I will answer anyways.

This is how my mother definitely feels about me.