Out now: New BLUENECK 2x10'' (riyl: SIGUR RÓS,

Hey

New new new: BLUENECK – THE FALLEN HOST CD. All preorders will leave in the next days. Please consider that the 2x10'' is still on the way. So the shipping of those could need a week longer.

The repress of the BLUENECK debut record, SCARS OF THE MIDWEST, is ready to ship as well. A new cd version and a repress of the lp on 180g black vinyl.

Takk

denovali

BLUENECK – THE FALLEN HOST CD/2x10''

"If we would allocate a scoring for records over here it would be a 10 out of 10. definitely one of the best records of 2009!" (the postrock)

"Over time, I expect that this album will continue to be appealing, while many more glamorous and overhyped albums will disappear." (the silent ballet)

''People who like to lose themselves in the place within will like our music,'' says Blueneck singer Duncan Attwood, summing up the profound, epic nature of the band's work in a single sentence. Blueneck write the soundtrack to the greatest movie you've never seen and never will see. others are talking about being unique and writing dense songs - Blueneck are creating their completely own sound far away from any postrock, indie whatever clichés.

[image]

[image]

Stream + download: www.denovali.com/blueneck

::: 2x10'' in heavy gatefold covers

::: available vinyl colors:

- 200 pieces: 2x10'' picture disc (just because some already asked: yes. The pic discs also come with a full artwork in a gatefold cover) – not (!!!) just in plastic sleeves

- 300 pieces: 2x10'' white vinyl

::: Cd comes in a sweet digipack

::: Price 2x10'': 18.50euro (pic disc); 18.00euro (white)

::: Price cd: 12euro

::: Price 2x10''+shirt: 30euro (american apparel shirt)

::: Price cd+shirt: 23.50euro (american apparel shirt)

::: For fans of: RADIOHEAD, SIGUR RÓS, MOGWAI, EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY & MÚM

BLUENECK – SCARS OF THE MIDWEST CD/LP

Rerelease of their sadly predominantly unnoticed debut full lenght ''Scars Of The Midwest''.

''What's most refreshing about Blueneck is that there's a distinct subtlety and craft about their music that forces the listener to really engage with Scars of the Midwest before getting something familiar out of it, as Blueneck move in different circles than a vast majority of instrumental bands. (...) Scars of the Midwest is an album with many depths, that has been painstakingly crafted, and, while it will no doubt pass over many people's heads, those who embrace it will be richly rewarded!'' (the silent ballet 2006)

[image]

::: Stream + download: www.denovali.com/blueneck

::: available vinyl colors:

- 200 pieces repress on black 180g vinyl in thick covers

::: Cd comes in nice designed cardboard covers

::: price cd: 12euro

::: price lp: 13euro

SHIPPING OPTIONS

Germany: 1-6 and more lps: 4euro

Europe: 1x LP or 1x 2xLP: 3euro

Europe: 2 to 6, 7x LPs: 6,00 to 8,60euro

World: 1x LP or 1x 2xLP: 6euro

World: 2 to 6LPs: 13,90euro

Shipping for CDs is way cheaper!

guys... I don't know what to do? I contacted 10 or more distributors and never got a (good) feedback. american distributors or distributors in general are just interested in money and if they don't know the label or the bands they don't read your mails. if somebody has connections to a distributor feel free to contact us. thanks for the nice words!

yes. but those are "just" shops/ friends who help us out... help for which we're very thankful - but what we need beyond that is a distributor which equips stores in the US with our cds and lps. I contacted a lot. after this flood of releases I'll have some time next week to again take better care of it. maybe I can find someone who's interested. yes, it's indeed frustrating... we have a good network in every area - just the US seems to be impossible.

The company I work for has done some business with Thirty Tigers (http://www.thirtytigers.com) and seen a little success, though our goals and yours were different. Maybe look into them if you haven't already. I'm not exactly sure how they work as I've never dealt with them directly. I'll keep an eye out for you.