NOBODYS "Shorts Songs for Short Attention Spans" LP

NOBODYS "Smell of Victory" LP

SAMIAM "Astray" LP

SAMIAM "Whatever's Got You Down" LP

SCARED OF CHAKA "Tired of You" LP

SELBY TIGERS "Charm City" LP

THRICE "The Illusion of Safety" LP

WEAKERTHANS "Left and Leaving" LP

Back when Hopeless was good before they started doing all the bullshit they do now. Their downfall started with Thrice and Avenged Sevenfold. What a joke of a label now.

Most of these are gems, though.

it's all a matter of opinion but Thrice is great and they had Kaddisfly which was/is a great band as well

Back when Hopeless was good before they started doing all the bullshit they do now. Their downfall started with Thrice and Avenged Sevenfold. What a joke of a label now.

Most of these are gems, though.

it's all a matter of opinion but Thrice is great and they had Kaddisfly which was/is a great band as well

I have nothing against Thrice, I know a lot of people really enjoy their music, but Thrice was the first band they signed that signalled the departure from their old sound to what they became. Although I don't like their music I do put them on a much higher level than all the other shit they've signed since then, but Thrice was one of the first bands that shifted Hopeless' sound away from good punk rock to that bullshit they're doing now.

falling sickness , digger , nobodys ,aaa samiam and others were/are amazing . but thrice is and always will be the best band they ever signed imo but you are right they have a bunch of bands now i couldnt care less for .

Like I said, I respect the band, I just don't enjoy the music. I certainly don't lump them in with All Time Low and all that other crap they do now. I'm just saying that it was when they signed Thrice the Hopeless sound began to shift to the shit it is now.