Jump Start Records"Oh Yes, It's Free"Holiday SALE

Black Friday is approaching and I know that many of you, like me, do not enjoy fighting with the crowds in stores. Jeremy and I have come up with our own little online sale for all of you to take advantage of. We are NOT announcing what items well be on sale before Friday. So you will just have to wait. I assure you that this will be very easy on the pockets and you will be able to walk away with some sweet gifts. The sale will go up around 10:00a.m EST this Friday. GET STOKED!!!!

www.jumpstartrecords.com

We decided to start the deal early!!! Go to our webstore and check out the madness!!!

http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=JSR&Category_Code=Free

so just to make sure you can only get one thing free ? or can you get a few things or 1 shirt and 1 lp ect ..

Making my life harder.

lol yeah sorry about that .. didnt end of picking those 3 7's as i only had about 20 i could spend so went with the belvedere shirt and all the free stuff , will pick the 7's up on friday when i get paid , just didnt want to miss out on free stuff as thats the american way . ;D

yall rock by the way every time i have called and had an issue you all have been very cool and worked it out .not to mention the bands you put out kill .

This is what we like to hear! Thanks for the support. The making my life harder comment was a complete joke haha. Keep on ordering!!

oh, and this sale is going to be up for ALL of december, not just this friday.

killer hope others take advantage of it . i will be ordering the 3 7's this weekend just wanted to get an order just in case some of the free stuff ran out especially the shirts in xl . i have never heard the readymen , what do they sound like as i should probably know if i have a shirt of the band ;).