Flipping Records

uncleleo

also also, instead of hating the flipper you could probably place a little more blame on the labels themselves for releasing limited variants. you think fat doesnt know whats gonna happen with their colored vinyl?

This is exactly what I was going to say. Labels that don't keep records in constant press are setting the market up for this. That's the point of rare pressings right, to have something more valuable? There's tons of records I want that were OOP before I even knew they existed...but I don't blame current owners for wanting a good price for them, I would rather a label just press more.

Just want to say real quick that Fat has been doing limited color way before the ebay boom.

Personally, for me there's way more important shit to be doing, places to be going, girls to be chasing, etc.. And at the end of the day, I'm not really losing sleep over someone selling Fat shit on ebay. With that said, I'm going to do everything in my limited power to make sure as many people who want the color vinyl for a reasonable price gets it.

-Rock over London, Rock On Chicago. I'm Proud to be your bud.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic