cheap bright eyes chicago tickets

loren

Guest falloutcollapse

bidding. i can only go to a certain limit though, because of the whole lunch money thing. my dad said he'd for sure take me though, because it's in a "safe part" of chicago on a friday night, and seated. hurray! brand new is the day after, though...

guess that weekend is going to be an elephantttt lovefest

i wouldn't trust it..

"paid for 8/15, never recieved, won't answer emails or paypals dispute."

i dont know its loren, i dont think we shoulnt trust her, she does have over 4000 feedback that means she has a lot of work sending all the stuff out its understandable that she would mess up an order here and there

i do ship out all the stuff...as far as my recent negatives those came back to me in the mail recently because it said the address provided didnt exist. they had an unconfirmed address. i emailed them asking for a proper address or if they wanted a refund and didnt get a response. as for that other person that left me a neg as a buyer...they said theyd give me a refund and then once i got it to ship the stuff back (they agreed to that) then they sent me a paypal refund and its been pending since sept 3rd and they keep harassing me about shipping their stuff back and i dont really wanna be screwed and have nothing to show for it if it turns out not clearing so i had no choice but to file some type of paypal claim on them and then they left me a negative for that

Guest falloutcollapse
i do ship out all the stuff...as far as my recent negatives those came back to me in the mail recently because it said the address provided didnt exist. they had an unconfirmed address. i emailed them asking for a proper address or if they wanted a refund and didnt get a response. as for that other person that left me a neg as a buyer...they said theyd give me a refund and then once i got it to ship the stuff back (they agreed to that) then they sent me a paypal refund and its been pending since sept 3rd and they keep harassing me about shipping their stuff back and i dont really wanna be screwed and have nothing to show for it if it turns out not clearing so i had no choice but to file some type of paypal claim on them and then they left me a negative for that

+1, sometimes ebayers are shittiest people

i just got a failed refund notification from that jerk who left me negative for not sending his used crap that he claimed as new back because it was pending via paypal. and he basically emailed saying that he refunded me and to ship the stuff back asap. what a crook. im glad i waited for it to clear...or not clear in this case. i wonder what paypal will decide with this one...cause im not about to ship it back with conformation to get another failed refund. but i dont want this crap either. actually my moms...she bought a bunch of "NEW" hair products and well theyre not new at all

bidding. i can only go to a certain limit though, because of the whole lunch money thing. my dad said he'd for sure take me though, because it's in a "safe part" of chicago on a friday night, and seated. hurray! brand new is the day after, though...

guess that weekend is going to be an elephantttt lovefest

im going to both those shows. i planned on going to chicago to visit a friend and thought it would be cool to go the weekend of the brand new show...the added bright eyes date is just a bonus