7th day of Xmas part 1 - FREE Pastepunk Coffee Mug

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

PASTEPUNK "Polar Bear" Coffee Mug

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/PP_PB_CM

On this 7th day of Xmas, we start by bringing you a free gift from our friends at Pastepunk. A little while back, we worked with Pastepunk to get a run of Pastepunk coffee mugs made. We sold some, they gave some away, and we still have some sitting around the warehouse. I contacted Jordan, head proprietor of Pastepunk, to see if we could maybe give some away during our 12 days of xmas. He agreed. We gave away 30 with our Party Starter Sets and still have some left over so act fast and add this to your cart and you too can get a free Pastepunk Coffee Mug. I should add that if you don't already bookmark the site, you should. It is one of the best Punk/Hardcore news' sites around and the writing has always been outstanding. What I love most is that throughout the years, Jordan who has always been a super big fan of Punk and Hardcore has been coming around to the dark side that is Alt-Country, Folk, and what some might call Cow Punk. I am always surprised and happy to see that he has been digging a lot of the Suburban Home releases we have been putting out.

Be the envy of your office and rock this coffee mug on your desk.