DID ANYONE BUY FROM BEN WHEN HE DID 3 FOR 45 ECT

musicinveins11

I know this is all pretty much resolved, but I just wanted to throw this out there. I ordered 3 LPs from Ben a month or two back and remember it taking a good amount of time for them to arrive. When I finally received the package, it was postmarked from Canada, thus explaining the transit time. So yeah...I do agree that sometimes people (not attacking anyone in this thread or in particular, just generally from what I have heard from others) have next to no patience for records, but I guess that just comes with the territory. Glad no one got RTB'ed.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is all pretty much resolved, but I just wanted to throw this out there. I ordered 3 LPs from Ben a month or two back and remember it taking a good amount of time for them to arrive. When I finally received the package, it was postmarked from Canada, thus explaining the transit time. So yeah...I do agree that sometimes people (not attacking anyone in this thread or in particular, just generally from what I have heard from others) have next to no patience for records, but I guess that just comes with the territory. Glad no one got RTB'ed.

again this had nothing, zlich , zip , nada to do with shipping time and everything with no communication .

I know you said it had nothing to do with shipping time and whatnot, hence me saying my post was not directed at anyone in the thread. What I meant was when people tell me they sell a record, and if it isn't in the buyer's hands by 3 minutes after they bought it, they bitch...I am exaggerating of course, but there are folks out there who are like this. Once again, this is not an attack on anyone here.

I know you said it had nothing to do with shipping time and whatnot, hence me saying my post was not directed at anyone in the thread. What I meant was when people tell me they sell a record, and if it isn't in the buyer's hands by 3 minutes after they bought it, they bitch...I am exaggerating of course, but there are folks out there who are like this. Once again, this is not an attack on anyone here.

yeah you gotta go by when someone said they shipped it or when the dc number says it was shipped and if there is no breakdown in communication there is no reason to worry as i have bought from people that take a little while to ship but they are honest about it and thats a-ok with me . People have lives and things come up but just keep the lines of communication open .

I bought stuff from Ben when he was doing that sale. About a week ago I pm'd him to see if he was sent anything out. I was casual about it and told him to take his time if he was busy cuz' I was in no hurry. Ben seemed like a reputable guy around here so I wasn't too worried and one dude told me that he was a lawyer and just gets busy with work. I figured that's what happened since he didn't even log in since the days he made the sale. i would've liked my records, but thanks for the refund. I actually need cash so worked out for me.

cheers